In Settings you can set different types of tools necessary for PLUS Replicam. It contain following various settings as:
- Unit settings : This settings is provided for the user's convenient. To set the units in which you are working go to ' Settings >
Units Settings '.For more detail see the link.
- References : This is very mandatory setting in PLUS
RepliCAM. References contain four reference points, which you have to fix on picture's reference points sequentially and precisely i.e.,
marking on picture
cause this RP plays mandatory roll in drawing. Reference Points as follows.
- Set Reference Rectangle size:References mark on picture
create a Rectangle to set its size we use this setting. See details
- Grid :You can display a reference grid consisting of a regular pattern of dots by selecting option. This having specific distance along
X-axis and Y-axis. The reference grid extends only to the limits of the drawing, helping you to visualize the boundary of your drawing and to align entities and
visualize distances between entities.
- Grid On/Off :You can make Grid 'On ' or 'Off' by selecting
this. To make this On Select ' Setting > Grid > Grid On/Off ' or
Snap tool bar.
- Grid Settings : You can specify spacing for X and Y-axis. To set the spacing go 'Setting>Grid>Grid Size' or select option
'Snap' tool bar. This will give you a message box as follows.
- Snaps :Snaps Enables points to be precisely located on reference points of existing entities. There different types of snaps available
like Snap Grid, Point Snap, Mid Point Snap, Centre Snap, Perpendicular Snap, Angular Snap, Insertion Snap. For detail see the link.
- Ortho On/Off : To restrict line drawing only in horizontal
or vertical this option is used. To make this enable select 'Setting>Ortho>Ortho
On/Off' or select option
- Edit Layer : This is setting which are applying for various Layer while drawing. There are certain properties specified in this settings for
each layer which we can change. To select this choose 'Settings Menu >
Edit Layers' or select icon
View toolbar. Some properties like color ,Line width, Style, Transparency,
Visible, Pick able and etc. For detail see the Link Page.