You may install the software on your system by the following procedure. Read the software license agreement carefully, which appears while you are installing the software. If you install the software it means that you have accepted the License Agreement mentioned above.
1. Insert the "PLUS" CD-Rom, into your computer.
2. The CD will AutoPlay and a window named "One stop solution for Sheet Metal, Glass and Woodworking will open up.
3. Click on the application area of your interest.
4. This will open a new window.
5. In this window, Click on the PLUS Rings (Rings Optimization Software) and follow the procedure displayed on-screen.
1. In this case you will have to manually search install the setup.
2. The setup files are located in X:\setup directory. Where X: is the drive letter of your CD - ROM drive.
3. In this directory, double click on the file named "plus_rings_hp.exe".
Note For Windows Vista:
Select the installation directory, when asked, as the current user directory, as shown below.