Properties of Selected Entity
In Replicam you can edit the properties of entity by doing the following
step. Take example of a line whose properties you want to edit.
- Select the line entity by clicking on it.
- Press right button of mouse. Then you will get a menu, from which select the 'Edit
Properties' menu. A dialog box will open as shown. In which you can see the
various properties of a entity (Here 'line' take as a example.)
- Edit Properties of All Selected Entities :
- Layer :This shows current layer in which entity is drawn. To change
the layer click on down arrow, a list of layer will appear. Select the
desired layer which you want.
- Color : This property for changing the Color of entity. To change
the color of an entity unchecked the box name with Color and click on down arrow
of combo box, it will showing color list. Until you unchecked the color box, you are not able to
edit the color property.
- Thickness : This property is for changing the Thickness of
entity. To change the thickness of an entity unchecked the box name with Thickness
and click on down arrow of combo box, it will showing list of thickness. Until you unchecked the
Thickness box, you are not able to edit the Thickness property.
- Line Style by layer : To change the line layer property do all the
step as described for color and thickness.
- CNC Attribtes :Also you can edit the properties which are necessary for CNC machine like Pressure
and Speed. By default there value are fixed. To change that uncheck
the checkbox and enter value in valuebox.