You may install the software on your system by the following procedure. Read the software license agreement carefully, which appears while you are installing the software. If you install the software it means that you have accepted the License Agreement mentioned above.
1. Insert the "PLUS" CD-Rom, into your computer.
2. The CD will AutoPlay and a window named "One stop solution for Sheet Metal, Glass and Woodworking" will open up.
3. In this window first Click on the PLUS Glass Quote - Server and follow the procedure displayed on-screen.
4. Then Click on the PLUS Glass Quote - Client and follow the procedure displayed
**Read the Note given below before installing Server and Client
5. You will have to install the Server and the Client. They can be on the same PC or Server on one PC and Clients on other PC.
6. To Install tutorials, Click on Install English Tutorials for voice in English or Click on Install Hindi Tutorials for voice in Hindi
1. In this case you will have to manually search install the setup.
2. The setup files are located in X:\setup directory. Where X: is the drive letter of your CD - ROM drive.
3. In this directory, double click on following files to install :
**Note For Installing PLUS Glass Quote - Server and Client:
PLUS Glass Quote Software reads and writes files in Instllation directory. So it is mandatory to install the software in directory where Users have permission to read and write files.
To do this, Select the installation directory, when asked during installation, as the directory where Current User has permission to read and write files, as shown below.