Frequently Asked Questions on Data
1. How can I add new stock to the inventory database?
You can add them to the database by following the steps mentioned.
the package, in which you want to add a new stock.
to tools > inventory management, this will display a dialog containing
the database table.
to the last row and press tab to begin a new row.
the details of the new stock obtained in the table.
the OK button. close the package.
2. How can I merge two Job Files ?
Simply select the rows of the Stocks and Parts
tables from one job, copy, and paste into the other.
3. I have all the stocks/part information in a spreadsheet. How can I
import it into the software ?
Simply copy the table data into the clipboard, and
paste it into the table inside the package.
4. Should I manually type a huge list of stocks or
parts in the job file every
Such a list of stocks or parts can be typed in a separate
spreadsheet application. Every time you want to feed this data you may use two
- Using the Windows Clipboard, by simple Copy and Paste : You can
copy a single cell , a single column, or row, or the entire table.
- Using a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file
: simply specify the "Import Column" in the "Column
Mapping Table". You can also save these settings for