- Run the tutorial from the tools menu to get a quick overview of the
- Using the package is as simple as visiting each tab from Left ->
Right , input parts, input bending dimensions, check the settings,
calculate, and you have the results in seconds.
- To add a new row in a table, simply press TAB while on the last
column of the last row.
- You can sort the items in the tables, by DOUBLE Clicking on the
- To change to INCHES, use the TOOLS->Unit Settings menu.
- After calculation, the flat length, bending schedule, and
marker diagram are displayed in the same page.
- You can specify the cost of each stock, in which case the cost is
- You can calculate multiple components in the same job. The
components must be of the same material.
- For transferring developed blanks from PLUS Bend to PLUS2D select
the blank and click on the ‘PLUS 2D’symbol in the tool bar.